The AccuBeam® 3 with auto setup allows fast calibration for the guiding of printed lines, edges and patterns.
The AccuBeam® 3 combines a linear array sensor with multiple LED illumination colors to detect all the colors in the visible light spectrum.
Click here to watch the new Windows WMF video on the Accubeam3, and see the innovative new features in action!
- Auto Setup — automatically calibrates the optimum sensor parameters with a push of a button. The Auto Setup feature uses an enhanced sensing algorithm that can decipher the multiple sensing options within its field of view.
- Real Time Display — the intuitive LCD display lets the operator view exactly what the sensor is seeing in real time. Operators can pre-select the guiding method, edge or line, of a printed line or pattern among visual clutter.
- AccuBeam Line Saver™ — The AccuBeam® 3 can be configured to work in tandem with a WideArray™ edge detector to maintain control of the web during splices or other printed line interruptions. If the line disappears, the WideArray™edge detector immediately takes control of the edge until the line returns.
- Fast changeover — the job recipe function allows the operator to store and instantly recall up to 25 past jobs.
- Compatible — The AccuBeam 3 is compatible with the Micro 1000® and Micro 4000NET®. An optional auxiliary remote station is available for the inaccessible applications.
- Optimal Lighting Angle — Multiple light sources provide three illumination angles for optimal lighting of materials with matte, glossy and holographic reflection characteristics.
You’ll always get more value from AccuWeb
- Self-contained unit includes sensor, operator interface controls, and three color light sources with three independent light source positions in a compact, hardcoat anodized aluminum housing.
- Fast 20 MHz microcontroller performs frame-by-frame analysis of image captured on array sensor. Able to locate lines, edges or print patterns - even when surrounded by nearby graphics, registration marks or other features.
- Class I Division 1 hazardous environment capable with optional proof-of-purge system.
Optional Proof-of-Purge system
Select and specify AccuBeam®3 for your next equipment replacement web guide - and experience the digital difference.
LED light sources produce red, green, or blue, light for optimum contrast.
Focal Distance and Mounting
Compatible with EVO 150, Micro 1000 and Micro 4000 NET controllers
Intelligent display confirms accurate line recognition
Optional Auxiliary Remote Station
Custom engineered 3-roll positive displacement guides with ideal line guide mounting available