Choose from brushed or brushless and AC Servo models, available for applications exceeding 100,000 lbs.
Zero Backlash for Maximum Accuracy — Belt-driven ball-screw/lead-screw design for superior reliability and low maintenance. Industrial-grade, sealed thrust bearings are used in all actuators
Load-Rating — Models available to guide loads exceeding 100,000 lbs when mounted on low friction linear bearings.
Servo Center — Standard on all models. Servo-center position may be adjusted on most models
Easy Installation — Internal end-of-travel (EOT) protection eliminates external switches and wiring.
Long Stroke — Up to +/-10" stroke standard. Optional models with up to +/-24" stroke available.
Applications — Linear actuators can be applied to guide frames (both positive displacement guides and steering roll guides), unwind stands, winders, rewinders, coilers, and uncoilers.
Hazardous Duty Operation — Linear actuator models with brushless and purged DC motors available to operate in Class I Division 1 Group C&D hazardous environments.
- High-performance DC Servo motors
- Extended-life, heavy-duty brushes (brushless models available)
- Rugged, sealed construction
- High quality, over-sized industrial grade, sealed thrust bearings
- Prelubricated maintenance-free design
- Heavy-duty rod ends simplify installation and withstand side loads
- All models have end-of-travel (EOT) and Servo-center Function
- Back driving is eliminated by unique timing belt configuration
Click here for Actuator Comparison Chart
- Support brackets
- Flange mount
- Clevis mount
- Precision rod-ends
- Motor cover
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Alignment coupler
- Fear reducer
- Air purge
- Wash down
Flange Mounting for Hydraulic cylinder replacement
Explosion-proof motor for hazardous applications
Custom mounting brackets
VHT actuators rated to move 60,000 kg loads